okay so i'm not non-existant. i promise
here are some recent thoughts:
i have lived a generation (my friends are starting to have kids)
i really enjoy where i live and the people that i interact with, but sometimes other peoples insecurities really draw out the worst in me.
i like new friends
i really like old ones
i've sucked, badly, to many people over the past year and a half. i don't have excuses, but i have been sad at times.
i've tried many new things
i've enjoyed many old ones
i write good poetry with the influence of alcohol
and also good poetry without it
naruto is still amazing
and so is josh veit
what will i do for spring break? don't know.
Wedding 2.
-
Here I am. Waiting to celebrate my second wedding. Or. Uh. I guess. Waiting
to celebrate my wedding for the second time. I guess. That makes more sense.
I'm...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment