half of me is evil and half of me is not
half of me is part of me and half of me i lost
half of me is evil and half of me is not
half of me is evil and half of me is not
i am witty repartee and labile honest thought
half of me is evil and half of me is not
you'll knock on my door but i can't you in
there's garbage in the yard and the stable's caving in
you'll knock on my door but i'll never let you in
brighter grass and whiter fences are just around the bend
half of me is evil and half of me is not
Wedding 2.
-
Here I am. Waiting to celebrate my second wedding. Or. Uh. I guess. Waiting
to celebrate my wedding for the second time. I guess. That makes more sense.
I'm...
16 years ago
1 comment:
"witty repartee" is redundant.
also "labile?" seriously? do you google random pretentious words to obfuscate your readers?
Post a Comment