Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm Gone.

Good evening (morning) world,

I'm gone (can't remember if it's starcraft Ghosts or Red Alert 2 liquidifier dudes).

I recently got a job in finance in NYC! I am very very pumped! God is good, for certain. I have been searching for a job for 9 months, which isn't even that long if you think about it. The work and prayers have been answered with a pretty cool internship up in the City.

In other news, I'm in one of the most stable and secure spots of my life right now, and it's showing. I definitely have a lot more searching to do and figuring out my beliefs and otherwise, but at the same time I am very excited to have the experiences I have had, and to have the opportunity that I am going to have coming forward.

I don't really feel like writing much here, but here's a short list of things I am doing:

1. Writing emails to all the people in my life that have affected me greatly in college
2. Searching for a place to live in NYC
3. Checking out new music daily
4. Playing poker
5. Hanging out with tons of rad people in Philly all the time
6. Not reading, but I will be soon
7. Loving life, calling my friends often
8. Eating dominoes
9. Not getting fat
10. Making lists and getting them done (so I really am type A. Sue me)

No comments: